Christmas bustle has already come to every house and every housewife. Everyone is interested in the main question – what else to surprise your family on the festive table in 2018. There are no restrictions for the Christmas menu, however, it should be special.
Baked fish is a dish without which it is difficult to imagine any festive table. Juicy steaks, richly soured, stuffed, baked, fried … There are so many options how to cook all your favorite fish to theChristmas 2018.
The winner Master Chef 6 seasonHasmik Gasparyanknows a lot about cooking spicy food, especially meat and fish dishes. She shared a secret recipe with our readers.
How delicious to cook fish on Christmas
1 trout gutted carcass
A bunch of spicy greens (fennel, thyme and rosemary)
Lentils A621DD1FB9F313A95D8CB8 C4AB036F7A
1 tbsp. vegetable oil
1. Peeled onion cut into half rings. Prepare a bunch of spicy greens.
2. Grate the trout with salt outside and inside.
3. Place a bunch of spicy greens in the abdomen and add a handful of lentils.
4. Put the fish on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Pour a tablespoon of vegetable oil. Place a bow nearby.
5. Bake the trout in preheated to 180 C oven for 12 minutes.
6. Serve the finished fish with the leaves of fresh lettuce and lemon slices.
Also our readers are watching:festive dessert from Hasmik Gasparyan.