Beautiful nails perfectly complement well-groomed hands and are an essential attribute of a true lady, but do not forget that the care of nails and hands should be permanent. Further in the article are a few tips that need to be adhered to.
1. A healthy nail should be strong, elastic and pink in color, sometimes problems with the nails indicate a health problem. The structure of the nails is determined by heredity, but it can change under the influence of external factors (ecology, nutrition, improper care, work peculiarities). For the health of nails, nutrition must be made complete, the food should be varied and contain the necessary vitamins and minerals. The nail grows by an average of 2 millimeters per month, so it takes about six months to grow the nail from the bottom to the end. A strengthening mask of olive oil and lemon juice.
2. A strengthening mask of olive oil and lemon juice. Heat on a water bath one tablespoon of olive oil (to make it warm) and mix it with a few drops of lemon juice. The resulting mixture massaging movements apply to the nail plates, put on cotton gloves, and leave the mask overnight. The procedure can be carried out 1-2 times a week.
3. Salt baths are very useful for strengthening layered nails. For baths use sea or ocean salt, but without aromatic and coloring additives. In warm water, dilute a teaspoon of salt, and keep your hands for 20 minutes. The procedure is carried out for 10-15 days in a row, in a month it can be repeated. For prevention, only once a week. 4. The hand bath will make the skin soft and supple. For 2 liters of warm water-2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. Or for 2 liters of warm water – 1 teaspoon of ammonia and 1 tablespoon of glycerin. The procedure should be carried out for 15-30 minutes, 10-15 consecutive days, in a month you can repeat or conduct a course of other procedures for skin care. A reinforcing and nourishing bath of sea salt.
. Take half a liter of warm water and dissolve in it one incomplete tablespoon of sea salt (it is advisable to use salt that does not contain aromatic additives), lower the fingers into the bath and hold them for about 20 minutes. Then dry your hands and massage them with greasy cream, paying special attention to the nails. The procedure should be carried out daily for 10 days, then you need to make a break of one month. 6. A tray with olive oil, egg and honey.
6. A tray with olive oil, egg and honey. Preheat on a water bath a mixture of two tablespoons of honey and the same amount of olive oil, then remove the mixture from the fire and add the beaten egg into it. Put your hands in the bath for 10-15 minutes, then rinse them with warm water.
7. To prevent the nails from breaking and breaking, buy vitamin E and vitamin A capsules in the pharmacy. Packages of 50 pieces. Do not buy “two in one”, namely separately A and E. Take vitamins one capsule per day – 10 days of vitamin A, then 10 days of vitamin E. So alternate (yes, vitamins are taken within 100 days!). In the pharmacy, buy calcium glycerophosphate in tablets – take 3-5 tablets daily, regardless of food intake. The treatment is quite long, but the nails become perfect.
8. Vitamin A is necessary for growth and strengthening of nails (contained in the liver, oil, greens, tomatoes, carrots).
Vitamin B promotes protein digestion, is necessary for nail growth (found in cabbage, brewer’s yeast, egg yolk, germinated wheat grains.
Iodine promotes nail growth (contained in seaweed, spinach)
Silicon is important for the elasticity and hardness of nails vegetables.)
Calcium contributes to the hardness of nails (found in dairy products).
Iron is necessary for the structure and shape of the nail plate.
Sulfur prevents inflammation, it is important for nail formation (contained in cabbage, onions, cucumbers). A mask with red pepper to strengthen and accelerate the growth of nails. Mix half a teaspoon of ground red pepper, 10 drops of boiled water and one teaspoon of greasy hand cream. Hold the mixture for 10 minutes in a water bath and cool, then brush the nails with an even layer, wait 15-20 minutes and rinse the mask with water. Use this mask can not be more than once a month. A common cause of nail splitting is a lack of calcium. Calcium should be taken together with vitamin D in oil, otherwise it will be poorly absorbed. The pharmacies sell organic calcium from shells and chicken shell, it is easily absorbed by the body. 11. Creams for hands of home preparation.
– Mix 5 g of root powder and 1 glass of butter. Boil in a water bath for 10 minutes. , stir with a wooden stick, then cool. The cream should be used for cracks in the skin.
– 1 tablespoon of a mixture of herbs of calendula, chamomile, plantain, large and tripartite fills in a thermos pour 1 cup boiling water, insist 5-7 hours, strain. Then grind 50 g of butter with 1 h spoon of honey. Add 1 teaspoon of herbal infusion and mix everything. Keep the cream in the refrigerator.
12. Therapeutic mask made from natural wax. Melt the natural wax on a water bath. Lower your fingertips into the mixture, and then immediately put your hands in cold water. The fingers will be covered with a layer of natural wax, which must be left overnight, putting cotton gloves on their hands. Use twice a week for three weeks.
13. Masks for hands:
– Honey and yolk.
Mix the yolk, 1h spoon of oatmeal and 1 tablespoon of honey. Lubricate the hands with this compound and put on cloth gloves. Mask wash off after 15-20 minutes, grease hands with a nutritious cream.
Boil 2-3 potatoes, grind them with milk. Apply the slurry in your hands or put your hands in the mass before cooling. Wash off with water, apply a nourishing cream on hands. – Oleo-yolk.
Mix 1 yolk, 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil, 1h spoon of honey. Grate in hands for 15-20 minutes. Wash off with water, apply a nourishing cream on hands. A nourishing ointment for nails based on wax.
14. Nourishing ointment based on wax. Boil the egg in a steep. Pull out the yolk, knead it. Add in yolk 4 g of beeswax melted in a water bath and add peach oil until the mixture reaches the density of the ointment. Use an ointment every evening. 15. Gelatinum bath for weakened nails. Gelatin perfectly nourishes and strengthens the nails. Dissolve in one glass of boiling water half a tablespoon of gelatin, wait for the mixture to cool down, and then lower the nails into it for 10-15 minutes. The bath can be used 2-3 times a week.